Student Outstanding Presentation Award
Each section of JpGU are going to give out Student Outstanding Presentation Awards.
Please apply for this award when you submit your abstract.
- Please check the check-box "Student Outstanding Presentation Award " to apply for this award when you submit your abstract.
- Review and prize giving will be conducted by each section. >> awardee list
- You can apply to ONLY one section. If you apply to more than one section, it automatically becomes invalid.
|Section||Requirements||Other categories||High school students
|Space and Planetary Sciences||Session category is P||Accept only M and U||Do not accept
|Atmospheric and Hydrospheric Sciences||JpGU Member and main section is A||Accept||Do not accept
|Human Geosciences||Session category is H ||Accept only M and U||Do not accept
|Solid Earth Sciences||Session caterogy is S||Accept only M and U||Do not accept
|Biogeosciences||Session category is B||Do not acceept||Do not accept
If you apply to Union or Multidisciplinary and Interdisciplinary Session, please check-mark the column and apply from the dedicated form shown HERE.
Some sections don't accept entries from Union or Multidisciplinary and Interdisciplinary sessions.
Please see the guidelines of each section for further details.
- Please be sure to check-mark the column for application.
- Name registered to JpGU membership registration system will be pirnted on your certificate
<< Application Guideline >>
<< FAQs >>
Q: Is the main science section related to this application?
A: If you want to apply to the A section, your main section MUST be A and MUST be a JpGU member.
In other sections, you can freely apply to any section you plan to make presentation regardless of you Main section.
Q: Can high school students apply to these awards?
A: We're sorry but they can't.
Q: Can undergraduate students apply to this award?
A: Yes, they can.
Q: I forgot to check-mark when I submitted my abstract.
A: By February 18, you can update your abstract submission with your ID and password.