0: Changes to be Introduced at the JpGU Meeting 2016
* A single time slot (oral session unit) is 90 minutes and consists of six 15 minute talks.
* The number of poster presentations will be increased to be approximately equal to the the number of oral presentations.
* After the submission deadline for the session proposals, the number of time slots and their allocation will be finalized.
* There will no longer be any three-minute oral summaries of poster presentations.
* The number of sessions will be allocated based on the number of abstracts submitted when the session was most recently held. Poster session space will be allocated for an increase in abstract submissions.
* In general, newly proposed sessions will be allocated a single time slot. Abstracts in excess of this number will be allocated as poster presentations.
* Sessions which receive fewer than nine submitted manuscripts will be conducted as poster sessions only.
* There will be a maximum of five Union sessions, and these will be proposed by the Program Chair.
* International sessions and Japanese language sessions will be treated equally.
* Conveners who propose Multidisciplinary and Interdisciplinary Sessions must specify the most closely related regular session category (P, A, H, S or B – defined in the next section).