Child CareChild care is available everyday during JpGU Meeting 2013 at "Little Garden WBG", a nursery school at 5-minutes-walk from the venue. They have English speaking staff. JpGU subsidizes part of the expenses (See below). Child care services are based on the agreement between each individual and the child care company. JpGU assumes no responsibility for the services rendered.
PlaceLittle Garden WBG : http://www.littlegarden-inter.com/ja/wbg/
WBG Maribu West 2F, 2-6 Nakase, Mihama-ku, Chiba, 260-0025
TEL: 043-351-1630 FAX: 043-351-1629
< fee including tax >
- *regular hours (8:00-18:00)
Mon - Fri Sat, Sun and Anniversary day Aged 3 and over JPY 800 (680) /h JPY 1,000 (850) /h From 1 to 2 years old JPY 900 (765) /h JPY 1,100 (935) /h Younger than 1-year old JPY 1,000 (850) /h JPY 1,200 (1,020) /h
- *extended hours (7:00-8:00 and 18:00-20:00)
Mon - Fri Sat, Sun and Anniversary day Aged 3 and over JPY 1,300 (1,105) /h JPY 1,500 (1,275) /h From 1 to 2 years old JPY 1,400 (1,190) /h JPY 1,600 (1,360) /h Younger than 1-year old JPY 1,500 (1,275) /h JPY 1,700 (1,445) /h
* In addition to the fee in this table, you have to pay for meals (Lunch JPY450 / Dinner JPY500 / Snack JPY100) and insurance (JPY100/day).
* You can use coupon tickets you bought before from "Little Garden WBG". Please ask "Little Garden WBG" directly for details.
* For further details, contact "Little Garden WBG" directly.
Mail Form: http://www.littlegarden-inter.com/ja/wbg/contact/
How to use the nursery room
- Make reservation at least three weeks before the use by sending the application form directly to "Little Garden WBG" clarifying that you are attending JpGU Meeting 2013. Application form is attached below. After making reservation, please email following information to the contacts for subsidy for child care (mail).
(a) Date of nursery use
(b) Number of children
(c) Whether or not you request the subsidize by JpGU
- Bring the medical interview sheet to "Little Garden WBG" on the first day of use. Medical interview sheet form is attached below.
- Pay the fee everyday at the "Little Garden WBG".
- In case of cancelling, inform "Little Garden WBG" as soon as possible.
- After the use of the nursery room, fill the application form for subsidy and send it to K. Seki (address is given below) together with the itemized receipt from "Little Garden WBG". The deadline is June 14, 2013. JpGU makes up the difference over JPY300/hour. Meals and insurance are exempt. JpGU subsidizes expenses for the use of child care including 30 minutes before and after the poster or oral programs.
Address to send the application of subsidy and itemized receiptJapan Geoscience Union office
4F Gakkai Center Bldg., 2-4-16 Yayoi, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-0032, Japan
Deadline of application: June 14, 2013
Contacts for the subsidy for Child Care ()
Kanako Seki (STEL, Nagoya University)
Ayumi Asai (USSS, Kyoto University)
JpGU Secretariat ()
Application forms and Medical interview sheet
- Application form for child care (to "Little Garden WBG")
Give the time range for each day in the application form.
Word file PDF file
- Medical interview sheet (to "Little Garden WBG")
- Application Form for Child Care Subsidy (to JpGU office)
Excel file PDF file
- Application Form for Child Care Subsidy SAMPLE