For StudentsThis page is made up for graduate, university and high school or younger students.
Student Outstanding Presentation AwardSolid earth sciences, Biogeoscieces, Human geosciences and Atmospheric and Hydrospheric sections are going to give out Student Outstanding Presentation Awards.
Please check-mark the column No.4 to apply for this award when you make abstract submission.
- Review and prize giving will be conducted by each section.
- You can apply to ONLY one section. If you apply to more than one section, it automatically becomes invalid.
- If you apply to Union or Multidisciplinary and Interdisciplinary Session, please check-mark the column and email to the sections you'd like to apply to. Some sections don't accept Union or Multidisciplinary and Interdisciplinary sessions. Please see the guidelines of each section for further details.
- Please see the guidelines of each section, if the section you apply to and the session you make abstract submission differ.
Please be sure to check-mark the column for application, not by email.
Space and Planetary Sciences Section: ---
Atmospheric and Hydrospheric Sciences Section:JpGU Member and main section is A. Only for undergraduate and graduate students.
Human Geosciences Section:Session category is H, M or U. Only for undergraduate and graduate students.
Solid Earth Sciences Section:Session caterogy is S, M or U. Only for undergraduate and graduate students.
Biogeosciences Section:Session category is B. Only for undergraduate students.
<< Application Guideline >>
- Application form for Solid Earth Section (S)
- Application form for Biogeoscieces (B)
- Application form for Human Geosciences (H)
- Application form Atmospheric and Hydrospheric Sciences (A)
<< FAQs >>Q: Is the main science section related to this application?
A: If you want to apply to the A section, your main section MUST be A. In other sections, you can freely apply to any section you plan to make presentation regardless of you Main section.
Q: Can undergraduate students apply to these awards?
A: Yes, they can.
Q: I didn't apply when I made abstract submission.
A: By February 17, you can update your abstract submission with your ID and password.
Poster presentations by high school studentsEarth planetary science related poster presentations by high school students are held every year.
This is a best chance to make a presentation in front of a large audience and have a chance to have a talk with earth and planetary-related leading scientists.
We're waiting for your active participation.
Entry starts on January, 2013.
Part-time workersWe recruit part-time workers who can help organizing JpGU Meeting 2013 in their free time.
Recruitment starts on March 15, 2013.
We're waiting for your cooperation.
Participation feeUndergraduate students or younger are free of charge.
Please feel free to come and participate in JpGU Meeting 2013 and enjoy our meeting.