citizens of Countries and Regions Exempt for VISA
need a VISA to travel to Japan .
Documents for VISA application and processing time may differ depending on the nationality of the applicant.
The individual who needs a VISA must prepare all required materials and apply for it by themselves at the nearest embassy/ consulate general at their area.
Please note that the document JpGU provides is NOT the VISA itself. We only provide supporting documents for VISA application.
Please note that we may not issue supporting documents for non-presenters.
Learn VISA application details ▶ Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan
JpGU issues supporting documents in the required form by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan (charged service, \5,500/ package).
The package includes 4 documents,
1. Letter of Guarantee (Sealed by JpGU)
2. Invitation Letter (Template of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan)
3. Itinerary in Japan
4. Details of Company/ Organization (Original Copy)
*All in a designated form by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan
Schedule of Supporting Documents Issuance
March 1 (FRI) - April 25 (THU) at 11:59pm JST
*Applications after this date is not accepted.
**We will be out of service for the Golden Week holidays from April 27 to May 6.
From March 14 (THU)
*Documents will be made on a first-come service basis.
*Please also complete the payment of commission fee during this period.
*Supporting documents should be mailed within a week after the application from our official agency.
Please contact us if you don't receive any contact after a week of application.
Requirements for Application
Supporting documents will be issued under the following condition
- if the applicant is presenting at the meeting or will attend the meeting as registered attendees.
- the payment of meeting registration fee is completed.
*Please note that we cannot provide supporting documents to spouses, children, or others who will be accompanying on the trip but not attending the 2019 meeting as registered attendees.
The 5,500 JPY/ application (tax included) commission fee is required to issue the document.
*Soon after the application is submitted, we will start making the documents with provided information and no modification request can be accepted.
Please make sure to confirm all information before completing the application.
*After proceeded, additional fee may be charged for modification.
* The commission fee (\5,500) is a non-refundable processing fee even if the VISA is delayed or you cancel your trip to Japan.
Required files for Application
-Please prepare the following files before starting the application.
All files must be in required format, less than 500MB each.
1. Scanned copy of your passport ID page [File Format : pdf, jpeg, jpg, png ]
2. Schedule of Stay [ File Format : pdf, jpeg, jpg, png, xlsx ]
3. Copy of Flight e-ticket [ File Format : pdf, jpeg, jpg, png ]
4. Copy of Accommodation (Booking) Certificate [ File Format : pdf, jpeg, jpg, png ]
How Apply for Supporting Documents
- Application for supporting documents are accepted from JpGU members page.
1. Log in to My JpGU Account with your JpGU ID and password.
2. Click "JpGU Meeting" and open the "Supporting Documents for VISA Application" tab.
3. Enter all required information, upload files and complete the payment.
Confirmation auto-email will be sent to your email address.
- Chinese citizens who will travel with the official passport issued by Public Affairs are advised to acquire it prior to the application of the supporting documents.
-If you cancel your travel to Japan after applying for VISA using support documents JpGU issued, we may report your cancellation to the Embassy you submitted the VISA application.
JpGU issues Invitation Letter for individuals who need it to attend the meeting.
The invitation letter is issued free of charge after being requested from the designated form and confirmed that all requirements are completed.
Please note that this is an invitation letter issued by JpGU (in our format).
It is different from the letter contained in the VISA supporting document package and not included in it. If necessary the separate application is required.