*Not only the request for approval but also the approval from your supervisor MUST be completed by this date.
*Please note that on and after May 9, the Regular Member fee will apply and you will be charged the balance at the gate.
[Required Procedures to Receive Student Discount]
In order to receive a discount, students need to prove their student status.
At JpGU, we confirm the status (eligibility) by receiving the approval from the students' supervisors.
The approval is required,
1. when you newly acquire a JpGU ID
2. on and after every April 1 through the designated deadline of the year.
[How to Get Approvals]
Request for approvals must be sent from the designated JpGU system.
To do so,
1. log in with your JpGU ID and password
2. click the message on the red tip or "Student Discount Application" button on the left side menu at "Account Settings."
3. enter the information (JpGU ID, name, email and affiliation) of your supervisor
4. after you enter the information and click submit, the auto-email is sent to you and your supervisor
Most importantly, the procedure is not completed until we have the approval from your supervisor.
5. Get the approval of your supervisor
Students are strongly encouraged to ask their supervisors directly to take the required steps if they do not so until the deadline.
Please be advised that if you do not have the approval by May 8, the Regular Member rate applies.
The deadline should be strictly followed, and/ or any problem must be informed to JpGU Office by the deadline. Any request for discount will not be accepted after the deadline.
**Student Discount and meeting registration are different procedures, students may start from either of them, however, if not receive the approval by the May 8, students will be charged the balance to the Regular Member rate at the gate.
If you have any inquiries or concerns on this matter, please contact us using the Contact Form